Saturday 17 March 2012

Welcome to my blog, your inside guide to the best food and wine adventures in the Cape and beyond. Why? Well I believe every meal is an experience, an adventure, like a good book in that it MUST have a clever well thought out introduction, a juicy tantalizing middle and a perfect ending that leaves you craving more.

The first thing you are likely to remember about an AMAZING meal- The introduction, welcome and thank you for coming, from the man in the Kitchen...

Through my blogs I hope to introduce to you some of the best food adventures and hopefully encourage you to try them out. I will keep you posted with my favorite recipes, best food and wine pairing experiences, markets to visit, wine farms to try and restuarants that have blown my mind.
My mission: To bring out the inner foodie in all of you. To take your relationship with the world of food and wine to the next level. Yes, I do believe I just compared food to sex! But lets be honest, there are a lot of similarities!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment